Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pictures of seed sown on 21/6/2010

I still have not taken any pictures of the 500+ Astrophyum seedling sown a few weeks back. They are doing well and most have germinated and are growing well.

I have taken a photo of the new method I have used for the seedlings dated 21/6/2010. My explanation was not very good so I took a photograph. Sown were Astrophytum Asterias cultivars (and x cultivars) and a selection of Ariocarpus. I have labeled each box from top left to bottom right and have given each one a number, the second picture is the key or legend. Sorry about my bad handwriting :)

Click see bigger picture

 Click to see names

No comments:

Post a Comment